Positions Available: Contact Jim Wirtz (414)302-0481 or email@example.com
Office Assistant: 32-40 hours
Shop Helper: Full Time
Cabinet Maker:Full Time
· Reading and interpreting architectural drawings to understand proper specifications for job
· Setting up and utilizing tools used in creating cabinets and related components.
· Power Tools include: Power Saws Jointers Mortisers Tenoners Moulders Shapers
· Routers Hand Tools include Calipers Gauges Rules Planes Chisels
· Wood Files Sanders Fasteners
· Verifying finished products to ensure it meets specifications and company quality standards
· Coordinate with production team on new methods and help improve overall process
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of experience in finish carpentry and/or shop experience
· Experience with professional carpenter tools, powered and otherwise
· Experience reading and interpreting architectural drawings
· Lift up to 50lbs reliably
· Positive attitude, punctuality, and willingness to perform
What we offer
· Full-time positions.
· Base hourly pay with bonus potentials.
· Opportunity to work for an industry-leading and growing company with excellent earnings and advancement potential.
· Paid vacation and holidays, health insurance with vision and dental, 401k and more.
· Friendly and dynamic work environment.
· Comprehensive training.
If you are someone who is interested in working for a healthy, growing company and meet these qualifications, then we’d like to speak with you.
Immediate openings available in the Milwaukee area. Our company has recently brought on new business and needs to scale appropriately to meet demand with the same exceptional service we provide to all of our customers.